Volume 4, Issue 1
A. A. Pushkarev — Ural Federal University (Yekaterinburg, Russia)
Keywords: innovation, innovation activity, cluster analysis, regional studies, Russian regions, innovative development
- World Bank. 2010. Innovation Policy: A Guide for Developing Countries. World Bank. https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/2460
- George Deltas, Sotiris Karkalakos. (2013) Similarity of R&D Activities, Physical Proximity, and R&D Spillovers. Regional Science and Urban Economics, Volume 43, Issue 1, January 2013, pp. 124-131.
- Almeida, B. Kogut (1999) Localization of Knowledge Spillovers and the Mobility of Engineers in Regional Networks. Management Science, 45 (1999), pp. 905-917
- Bottazi, G. Peri (2003) Innovation and Spillovers in Regions: Evidence from European Patent Data. European Economic Review, 47 (2003), pp. 687-710
- Cassandra C. Wang, Aiqi Wu (2016) Geographical FDI Knowledge Spillover and Innovation of Indigenous Firms in China. International Business Review 25 (2016), pp. 895–906
- MiLin, Yum K. Kwan (2016) FDI Technology Spillovers, Geography, and Spatial Diffusion. International Review of Economics & Finance Volume 43, May 2016, pp. 257-274
- Luciana Lazzeretti, Francesco Capone (2016) How Proximity Matters in Innovation Networks Dynamics along the Cluster Evolution. A Study of the High Technology Applied to Cultural Goods. Journal of Business Research 69 (2016), pp. 5855–5865
- Doris Läpple et al. (2016) What Drives Innovation in the Agricultural Sector? A Spatial Analysis of Knowledge Spillovers. Land Use Policy 56 (2016), pp. 238–250
- Dandan Li, Yehua Dennis Wei, Tao Wang (2015) Spatial and Temporal Evolution of Urban Innovation Network in China. Habitat International 49 (2015), pp. 484 – 496
- Hägerstrand, Innovation Diffusion as a Spatial Process (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1967)
- Roger Bivand (2015) Spatial Diffusion and Spatial Statistics: Revisiting Hägerstrand’s Study of Innovation Diffusion. Procedia Environmental Sciences 27 ( 2015 ), 106 – 111
- Ermasova N.B. Factors Affecting Innovation Activities of Organizations// Ekonomika. Upravlenie. Pravo. — 2014. — № — P. 495-503.
- Mariev O.S., Savin I.V. Factors of Innovative Activity of Russian Regions: Modelling and Empirical Analysis// Ekonomika regiona. — 2010. — №
- Eriksson, T., Qin, Z., Wang, W. (2014). Firm-Level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices — Evidence from Chinese firms. China Economic Review, 30, 583-597.
- García-Quevedo, J., Pellegrino, G., Vivarelli, M. (2014). R&D Drivers and Age: Are Young Firms Different? Research Policy, 43, 1544-1556.
- Guariglia, A., Liu, P. (2014) To What Extent Do Financing Constraints Affect Chinese Firms’ Innovation Activities? International Review of Financial Analysis, 36, 223-240.
- Zhang, H. (2015). How does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms? China Economic Review, 35, 105-120.