Volume 4, Issue 1
D. Lukić — Alfa BK University (Belgrade, Serbia)
S. Berjan — University of East Sarajevo, Faculty of Agriculture (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
H. El Bilali — Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Rural Development Department, International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies (CIHEAM-Bari), (Valenzano (Bari), Italy)
Keywords: Serbia, Danube Region, indicators, development, tourism
- Gajic, T. (2010). Role of Tourism in Enhancing the Development of Places of Tourist Origin and Tourist Destinations – an Example of South Backa District. Industrija/ Industry, 3, 139-155.
- Milosevic, S. (2014). Factors Influencing Development of Cultural Tourism – A Case Study: Bar, Montenegro. Poslovna ekonomija/ Business Economy, 8(1), 259-280.
- Milosevic, S. (2017). Objective Indicators of Tourism Development in Montenegro – an Analysis. TIMS Acta, 11, 31-43.
- Durydiwka, M. (2013). Tourist function in rural areas of Poland. Spatial diversity and chancing trends. Miscellanea Geographica — Regional studies on development, 17(3), 5–11.
- Keogh, B. (1984). The measurement of spatial variations in tourist activity. Annals of Tourism Research, 11(2), 267–282.
- Van Doren, C. S. & Gustke, L. D. (1982). Spatial analysis of the U.S. lodging industry 1963-1977. Annals of Tourism Research, 9(4), 543-563.
- Marković S, Perić M, Mijatov M, Doljak D, Žolna (2017). Application of Tourist Function Indicators in Tourism development. Journal o Geographical Institute „Jovan Cvijic“of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, 67(2), 163–178.
- Milankovic, Ј. (2015). Danube as a Transport Artery and Axis of Development in the Republic of Serbia. Novi Sad: Faculty of Sciences, Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Doctoral dissertation.
- Secerov V, Nevenic M. (2004). Serbian Danube Basin through the Ages: form Past to Present. Journal of Serbian Geographic Society, 84(2), 223-230.
- *** (2010) Datourway Sustainable Development Strategy in the Danube Region with a Focus on Tourism. Novi Sad: Sout East Europe, Transnational Cooperation Programm
- Maksin, M., Pucar, M., Korac, M., Miliјic, S. (2009). Management of Natural and Cultural Resources in Tourism. Belgrade: Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Maksin, M., Miliјic, S. (2012). Potentials for Sustainable Tourism Development at Danube in Serbia. Arhitektura i urbanizam/ Architecture and Urban Development, 35, 10-21.
- *** (2009) Danube Facts and figures 2008, Danube Tourist Commission.
- Lukić D.(2015). The Serbian Danube Region as Tourist Destination. Journal of Serbian Geographic Society, 95 (3), 73-92.
- *** (2016). Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Serbia. Belgrade: Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia.
- Petric, L., & Mimica, J. (2011). Guidelines for Development of Private Accommodation Facilities as an Important Segment of Accommodation Offer. Acta Turistica Nova, 5(1), 1-42.
- Beliј M, Milosavljevic Ј, Beliј Ј, Perak K. (2014). Indicators of Tourism Development of Spa Centres in Serbia. Collection of Papers – Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade 62, 175-196.
- Jegdic, V. (2011). Tourism and Sustainable Development. Novi Sad: Faculty of Sports and Tourism.